Indonesia Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: February 2019
Available in: English
Indonesia’s pharmaceutical and healthcare sector is under-developed compared to many other countries in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). Indonesia has one of the fewest physicians and hospital beds per 1,000 population in the region. There is also a wide disparity between the quality of medical services provided by the public and private sectors. To expand healthcare coverage to all citizens, the government implemented in 2014 a public health insurance scheme known as Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JKN) to help finance healthcare. This has contributed towards making Indonesia’s pharmaceutical and healthcare sector one of the fastest growing in the region.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Indonesia . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Indonesia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Indonesia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels).
See below for a complete table of report contents: