India Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company Date: August 2017
Available in: English
India’s 1.3-bn population has given rise to a sizeable healthcare sector and one of the largest pharmaceutical markets in Asia. Both the healthcare and drug markets are plagued by uneven geographical spread, low levels of public expenditure and consequent high levels of out-of-pocket expenditure.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for India. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for subsectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels).
See below for a complete table of report contents: