India Oil and Gas Sector Report 2021-2025An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2020
Available in: English
India is the third-largest consumer of oil and natural gas in the world, after China and the US. Nevertheless, India’s per capita consumption of oil and gas remains considerably lower than its two giant counterparts, suggesting there is still significant room for further demand growth. India’s growing demand for oil and gas is outstripping the domestic industry’s ability to supply this need, contributing to increasing imports in each subsequent year. Oil and gas production in India is dominated by the activities of several public sector undertakings (“PSUs”). However, the government is liberalising the regulations it places on participation in the oil and gas sector to encourage the entry of more private players.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for India. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in India
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain India’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: