India Real Estate Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2019
Available in: English
India’s real estate sector is expected to reach a market size of USD 1tn by 2030 from USD 108bn in 2018, contributing 13% of India’s GDP by 2025 as compared to some 6%-7% of GDP in 2018, India’s Brand Equity Foundation said in 2019. Construction development and real estate broking services are the third-largest employer in the country, after agriculture and manufacturing, employing over 50mn people as of July 2019. The National Skill Development Council (NSDC) expects the construction and real estate sector to need some 66mn people in 2022. Residential, commercial, including office and retail, and hospitality, are the three key asset classes of the sector. Emerging asset classes include affordable and rental housing, as well as co-working office and co-living spaces, amongst others.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the real estate sector for India . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the real estate sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on floor space, sales, vacancy rates and rents for the sector in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, office, commercial/retail and industrial).
See below for a complete table of report contents: