India Steel Sector Report 2021 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2021
Available in: English
Finished steel consumption decreased both q/q by 33.2% and y/y by 38% in Q4 FY2021, reaching 19,198 thou tonnes. The finished steel segment comprises non alloy steel, alloy steel and stainless steel. Non alloy steel accounts for the largest share (93.27%) of consumption, followed by alloy steel (4.23%) and stainless steel (2.50%).
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the iron and steel casting sector for India. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the iron and steel casting sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales of iron, steel and products thereof in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. iron ore, crude and finished steel, pig and sponge iron).
See below for a complete table of report contents: