Southeast Asia Automotive Sector Report 2022-2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2021
Available in: English
The four-wheel motor vehicle industry in ASEAN is experiencing a rebound in 2021 after the bad performance registered in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the related quarantine measures. As the industry recovers, car manufacturers are actively adapting their portfolios to the new trends in consumption towards electric vehicles (EVs). However, they continued to struggle with resurges of COVID-19 over 2021 and bottlenecks in the auto part segment.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for Southeast Asia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in Southeast Asia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in Southeast Asia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Southeast Asia
- Ascertain Southeast Asia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Southeast Asia.
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles)
See below for a complete table of report contents: