Latin America Mining Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2021
Available in: English
Latin America is a resourceful region and has tremendous opportunities within its mining sector. From recently emerged stars in mineral commodities, such as lithium, to traditional segments like gold, copper, iron ore and coal, the region’s countries are among the largest global producers and have some of the vastest reserves. Although COVID-19 affected the region’s miners, constraining investments and suppressing production during H1 2020 due to the imposed lockdowns, the outbreak’s outcome is expected to be broadly positive, thanks to the surge in global metal prices.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mining sector for Latin America. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mining sector in Latin America
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Latin America
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Latin America
- Ascertain Latin America’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Latin America
- Build a clear picture of deposits, production and consumption for specific sub-sectors (e.g. coal, metals and minerals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: