Latin America Oil and Gas Sector Regional Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: January 2021
Available in: English
As of the end of 2019, Latin America and the Caribbean accounted for 19.0% of the world’s crude oil reserves and 4.1% of natural gas reserves, turning the region into a prominent player in the global oil and natural gas industry. Nevertheless, its relative importance was on a decline over 2015-2019, due to weak discoveries as well as lower international crude oil prices during the period. Notably, the region’s oil reserves fell at an annual average rate of 0.1% between 2015 and 2019, while those of natural gas fell at a CAGR of 1.0% over the same period.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for Latin America. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in Latin America
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in Latin America
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Latin America
- Ascertain Latin America’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Latin America
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles).
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org