Mexico Electric Power Sector Report 2020/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2020
Available in: English
After the passing of the energy reform at the end of 2013, Mexico’s electric power sector experienced positive results. Between 2014 and 2018, power generation grew at a CAGR of 3.1%, supported by a stable 1.7% average annual increase in installed capacity over the same period. The implementation of a more welcoming policy for private investments and the handling of three long-term energy auctions led to increased FDI to the sector – from just 1.8% of the country’s total in 2014 to 14.8% in 2018. However, the new state administration, in place since December 2018, has been very critical of the energy reform. As a result, the federal government is adopting gradual measures to counter what it considers to be the pernicious effects of the reform and aims to achieve electric power self-supply by strengthening the position of the national electricity company, CFE.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the chemical sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the chemical sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in Poland.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland.
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. chemicals and chemical products, rubber and plastic products).
See below for a complete table of report contents: