Malaysia Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2018
Available in: English
Demand in the Malaysian Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare sector has been growing rapidly over the last few years as Malaysians have become more affluent and demanding with their healthcare needs. The aging population has also been seeing higher incidences of chronic, non-communicable diseases (“NCDs”) which has increased demand in all subsectors. The Malaysian health system operates in a dual public-private model where government-run hospitals satisfy the bulk of the population’s healthcare needs and privately owned hospitals supplement the government health system with high quality care for more affluent Malaysians as well as a growing number of medical tourists.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Malaysia . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Malaysia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Malaysia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Malaysia
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Malaysia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels).
See below for a complete table of report contents: