Africa Construction Sector Report 20212022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
Africa’s construction sector has been playing an increasing role in driving the continent’s economic growth in recent years. Africa is still a developing region and as such, there is a continuous need to address inadequate infrastructure with respect to energy, transportation, communication, water and sanitation. Additionally, as the continent becomes urbanised, affordable housing is desperately needed in all the countries in the region. Rapid urbanisation and high population growth have been the roots of the continent’s housing deficit, estimated at some 51mn units in 2018 according to the Housing Market Dynamics in Africa book.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction sector for India. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Ascertain India’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering).
See below for a complete table of report contents: