Philippines Banking Sector Report 2020/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2020
Available in: English
The Philippine banking sector has consistently achieved growth in recent years, following the growth of the Philippine economy. Being at the core of the country’s financial system, it is expected to grow on the same trajectory as the economy. Despite the growth achieved, there remains a significant portion of the population that still has no access to banking services and, in there is still opportunity to harness technology to improve the banking system. These factors suggest that the potential of the banking sector has not yet been reached; but given the current state of affairs, it will not be long before these opportunities will be seized.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the banking sector for the Philippines. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the banking sector in the Philippines
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on assets, liquidity and profitability in the sector in the Philippines.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Philippines
- Build a complete perspective on the trends around deposits, loans and interest rates in the Philippines
- Ascertain the Philippines’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share by bank
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Philippines
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (consumer finance, mortgage lending and deposits).
See below for a complete table of report contents: