Poland Automotive Sector Report 2020-2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2020
Available in: English
The automotive sector is the second largest manufacturing industry in Poland in terms of gross output, after only food and beverage manufacturing. The sector also has a major socio-economic role, employing around 210,000 people in 2019 (8% of the workforce in the domestic manufacturing industry and 2% of the total employment). Moreover, in 2018, it continued to be among the top ten most attractive sectors for foreign investors, reporting FDI inflows of EUR 681mn. In regional terms, Poland is a major production and export hub for motor vehicles in the EU, ranking eighth in terms of passenger car output, fifth in terms of light commercial vehicle production and third in terms of bus manufacturing in 2017. The country also has a well-developed production base for auto parts, making it the world’s 12th biggest exporter of auto parts in 2017.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles).
See below for a complete table of report contents: