Poland Banking Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2017
Available in: English
Poland’s banking sector is well capitalised and non-volatile, relying mostly on traditional products. Even though Poland remains significantly underbanked compared to the EU average, the country's banking sector plays a very important role for the economy as its assets were above 92% of GDP in 2016. Poland’s 36 banks employ nearly 170,000 persons, with wages significantly higher than the country average.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the banking sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the banking sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on assets, liquidity and profitability in the sector in Poland.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on the trends around deposits, loans and interest rates in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share by bank
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (consumer finance, mortgage lending and deposits).
See below for a complete table of report contents: