Poland Beverages Sector Report 2020-2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2021
Available in: English
The beverage manufacturing sector in Poland was responsible for 1.4% of the country’s GDP in 2019 and generated 23,100 direct jobs. Poland is a significant alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages producer. It ranks no. 1 in the EU and no. 4 globally in terms of vodka output volume after Russia, the US and Ukraine. It is also second in terms of beer output volume and third in terms of beer consumption in the EU27. Moreover, Poland is the EU’s biggest producer of concentrated apple juice, exports of which account for almost 80% of all juice exports from Poland.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the beverage sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the beverage sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. alcoholic beverages and soft drinks).
See below for a complete table of report contents: