Poland Beverages Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2020
Available in: English
The beverages sector was responsible for around 1.4% of the GDP in 2018 and generated more than 300,000 direct and indirect jobs. Poland is a significant alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages producer. It ranks first among EU vodka producers, third among EU beer producers, and fourth among global vodka producers. It is also the fourth largest beer market in the EU. Poland is the biggest EU producer of concentrated juices as well as the second biggest concentrated juices producer in the world. The country’s specialty is concentrated apple juice.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the beverage sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the beverage sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. alcoholic beverages and soft drinks).
See below for a complete table of report contents: