Poland IT Sector Report 2018/2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2018
Available in: English
In 2016, the Polish information technology (IT) sector was responsible for somewhere between 1.4% and 3.2% of the country's GDP – depending on data source and the definition of the IT market – while the entire information and communications technology (ICT) sector accounted for 5.5% of GDP and employed around 335,000 people (or 2.7% of total employed persons in the economy). The Polish IT market is a mature one, with high penetration in most segments. The sector is very important for the Polish economy as a harbinger of state-of-the-art technologies. It impacts the entire consumer electronics industry and, perhaps most importantly, the booming video games industry, which has become one of Poland's global trademarks.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the IT sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the IT sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on demand and services availability for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. software, IT services, IoT).
See below for a complete table of report contents: