Poland Telecommunications Sector Report 2017/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2017
Available in: English
In 2016, the Polish telecommunications sector was responsible for around 2.1% of the country's GDP, while the entire ICT sector accounted for 5% of GDP and employed around 203,200 people. The Polish telecom market is a mature one, with high penetration in most segments. The sector is very important for the Polish economy as a harbinger of state-of-the-art technologies. It impacts the entire consumer electronics industry and, perhaps most importantly, the booming video games industry, which has become one of Poland's global trademarks.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the telecommunications sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the telecommunications sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on revenue, consumption and infrastructure for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile, fixed line, internet, and pay TV).
See below for a complete table of report contents: