Poland Wood and Furniture Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2020
Available in: English
The gross output of Poland’s wood, paper and furniture industry stood at 6.7% of the country’s GDP in 2018. In the same year, it also accounted for 12.3% of employment in manufacturing and 2.5% of total employment in the Polish economy. The industry' share in Poland's total exports was 9.3% in 2019. The most important subsector in terms of exports is furniture. Poland is the world's fourth biggest furniture exporter and the sixth biggest furniture maker. Poland is also the EU’s eighth biggest paper producer.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the wood and furniture sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the wood and furniture sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends, production and consumption for specific subsectors (e.g. wood, paper and furniture)
See below for a complete table of report contents: