Russia Agriculture Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: February 2017
Available in: English
Russia is a major agricultural producer with strong positions in the crops segment. It is the third largest wheat producer in the world and the largest barley and oats producer. The agricultural sector accounted for 4% of GDP in 2015 and its growth in comparison with preceding years was significantly affected by the embargo on the imports of agricultural products from Western countries. The domestic market grew by 11.4% over 2010-2015 in domestic currency terms but the currency fluctuations resulted in a 3.1% drop in USD terms.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the agriculture sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the agriculture sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Gain insight into land and climate issues
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia.
- Build a clear picture of trends, production and consumption for specific sub-sectors (e.g. grains, vegetables and livestock farming)
See below for a complete table of report contents: