Russia Automotive Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2016
Available in: English
Globally, the Russian automotive sector ranked 12th in terms of sales and 14th in terms of production in 2015. In 2015, its share in the new automotive sales worldwide fell to 1.6% compared to 2.9% share in 2014 as a result of the economic crisis that hit the country after Western sanctions over Russia’s annexation of Crimea and the oil price plunge on international markets. In 2012-2015, passenger car sales fell by 53% to 1,284,000 units, while commercial vehicle sales plunged by 60% to 153,600 units.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles).
See below for a complete table of report contents: