REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
« Back to previous page

Russia Consumer Goods and Retail Sector Report 2021-2022

An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company
Date: February 2021
Pages: 71
Available in: English

Generating nearly 14% of Russia’s GDP, the wholesale and retail trade sector is an important engine of economic growth. The sector provides jobs to more than 13mn people, about a fifth of total employment in Russia. With a population of almost 147mn people, Russia is home to the world’s eight largest grocery market. Modern retail accounts for about 70% of the total grocery retail market versus 30% for traditional retail. In 2019, about 48% of total retail trade turnover came from the food segment, with the remaining 52% from non-food retail trade. Households spend about 30% of their annual expenditure on foodstuffs, 37% on non-food products and 29% on services.

 

This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the retail sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.

What this report allows you to do:

  • Understand the key elements at play in the retail sector in Russia
  • Access forecasts for growth in the sector
  • View key consumer confidence, income and consumption data for the sector in Russia
  • Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in [country name]
  • Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
  • Ascertain trends in sales and market share for different types of product (e.g. food, consumer appliance, apparel and footwear, etc.)
  • Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
  • View M&A activity and major deals
  • Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
  • Build a clear picture of sales and market share for different retail channels (e.g. department stores, hypermarkets and e-commerce)

 See below for a complete table of report contents:

Russia Consumer Goods and Retail Sector Report 2021-2022 - Page 1
Buy full report USD 495.00 Payment methods include:

DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Have a question?

Email us at: customerenquiries@emis.com

SEE BELOW FOR A COMPLETE TABLE OF REPORT CONTENTS:

Russia Consumer Goods and Retail Sector Report 2021-2022 -  Page 3
Russia Consumer Goods and Retail Sector Report 2021-2022 -  Page 4
Russia Consumer Goods and Retail Sector Report 2021-2022 -  Page 18
Russia Consumer Goods and Retail Sector Report 2021-2022 -  Page 31
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR PURCHASE,
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THIS REPORT IMMEDIATELY AS A PDF
If you have any questions, please contact customerenquires@emis.com
Buy full report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?