Russia Metal Processing Sector Report 2020/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2020
Available in: English
The metal processing sector is an important contributor to Russia’s economic growth and a significant source of hard currency for the country. Russia has positioned itself as a major supplier of metals for the global market by leveraging on its vast metal commodity resources. Russia is the second largest aluminium and the sixth largest crude steel producer in the world. Metal processing is the third most important sector for the Russian economy, after the oil and gas industry and the agricultural sector. The sector generated 3.1% of the gross domestic product (GDP) and earned 9.1% of the total exports in 2019. The segment of iron and steel accounts for more than half of the sector’s exports. Major trading partners for the Russian metals sector are countries from the EU and Asia.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the metal processing sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the metal processing sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and consumption data for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. iron and steel, non-ferrous metals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: