Russia Metal Processing Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
Metal processing is the third most important sector for the Russian economy, after the oil and gas industry and the agricultural sector. The industry generates over 3% of Russia’s annual GDP and earns 10% of exports. Local producers are major global players, supplying a significant share of the world’s output. The metal processing sector benefits from Russia’s rich metal mineral resources, and its long tradition in metal production has translated into one of the lowest cost and globally competitive market structures. Russia is the second largest aluminium and the sixth largest crude steel producer in the world. Major trading partners for the Russian metals sector are countries from the EU and Asia.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the metal processing sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the metal processing sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and consumption data for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. iron and steel, non-ferrous metals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: