Thailand Infrastructure Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2021
Available in: English
Thailand’s government has identified infrastructure building as a crucial activity to drive economic development. Thailand is building considerable public transport infrastructure within the Bangkok Metropolitan Region* to relieve the congestion problems caused by decades of focus on road infrastructure to the expense of other transport modes. Outside the capital city, the government is focused on improving connectivity within the country and to Thailand’s neighbours. The Thai government has been heavily promoting infrastructure development in the Eastern Economic Corridor (“EEC”), a region encompassing the coastal states of Chachoengsao, Chonburi, and Rayong, to develop it as an alternative economic hub to Bangkok.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the infrastructure sector for Thailand. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the infrastructure sector in Thailand
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Thailand
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Thailand
- Ascertain Thailand’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Thailand
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. transportation network, energy infrastructure and pipelines).
See below for a complete table of report contents: