Thailand Oil and Gas Sector Report 2020/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2020
Available in: English
Thailand’s strong economic growth has resulted in a constantly increasing demand for oil and gas. Natural gas accounts for about 60% of the country’s power generation. Its oil and gas reserves are decreasing amid rising domestic petroleum consumption, which has made the market heavily reliant on fossil fuel imports. Imports of crude oil cover almost 80% of total oil consumption. In recent years, Thailand’s military-led government has introduced a number of market-driven reforms to liberalise the sector and increase its transparency, in order to attract more investor interest.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Thailand. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Thailand
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Thailand
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Thailand’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Thailand
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: