Thailand Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2018
Available in: English
Demand for the products and services of the Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare sector has been growing strongly in Thailand over the past few years. Thailand has one of the most rapidly aging societies in Asia. The country’s rising affluence has also been contributing towards an obesity epidemic, and both these factors have shifted towards a higher non-communicable disease (“NCD”) burden in Thailand compared with infectious diseases in recent years. The population’s growing healthcare demands has been straining the public healthcare system which is largely funded by public taxation. This has resulted in strong growth of the private healthcare system which caters to the needs of more affluent Thais as well as an increasing medical tourist base.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Thailand . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Thailand
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Thailand
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Thailand
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Thailand
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels).
See below for a complete table of report contents: