Turkey Automotive Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company Date: June 2017
Available in: English
Turkey’s automotive sector grew strongly in 2016, with production hitting a new record high for the second straight year and exports exceeding the one-million mark for the first time ever. The expansion was supported by increased investments, with local auto makers expanding their capacity and launching the production of new models. The worsening economic environment, however, crimped sales as consumers cut purchases amid rising inflation and a record slump in the local currency. The plunge in the Turkish lira comes as the economy is hit by a wave of terrorist attacks, a failed coup attempt, increased political instability and rising geopolitical fears.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in Turkey
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles).
See below for a complete table of report contents: