Turkey Automotive Sector Report 2020-2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2020
Available in: English
Turkey’s automotive sector was badly hit by the economic recession in the country, which was sparked by the sharp depreciation of lira in the summer of 2018. Despite the government’s efforts to support the domestic market, car sales plunged to record low levels in 2019 and both automotive production and investment declined. Although a recovery is underway, the fluctuations of the Turkish lira and concerns over Ankara’s increased military involvement in neighbouring Syria continue to restrain the development of the automotive sector and the Turkish economy in general.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in Turkey
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles).
See below for a complete table of report contents: