Turkey Food and Beverage Sector Report 2019-2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2019
Available in: English
Turkey has a well-developed food and beverage industry, which serves a population of over 82mn and around 40mn tourists annually. The sector accounts for almost 14% of Turkey’s total industrial production and is among the few having a positive external trade balance. Turkish households allocate almost a quarter of their budgets to buying food, drinks and tobacco, and rising incomes over the last decade have supported the growth of the industry. The ongoing recession in Turkey will inevitably impact the development of the sector, but the country’s strong demographic profile and rising urbanisation rates will continue to provide a strong basis for growth over the longer term.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Turkey
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: