Despite a population of just 5.7 million, Singapore is the world's 37th largest economy and ranks 19th among emerging markets in terms of GDP. The Singapore economy grew at a rate of 3.5% in 2017. A subsscription to EMIS provides access to information on nearly 5,000 companies in Singapore as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from 180 local and global sources.
- Singapore: MTI Forecasts GDP Growth of around 3.5 Per Cent in 2022 and 0.5 to 2.5 Per Cent in 2023 Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Nov-29
- Singapore: Consumer Price Developments in October 2022 Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Nov-29
- Singapore's economic growth forecast to slow in 2023 to 0.5% to 2.5% amid global uncertainties Media Corp News | 2022-Nov-28
- Singapore: Opening Remarks by PS Mr Gabriel Lim for Economic Survey of Singapore for 3Q 2022 Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Nov-27
- Civil servants to receive 1.1-month year-end bonus; junior grade officers to get additional one-time payment Media Corp News | 2022-Nov-26
- Singapore's core inflation eases slightly to 5.1% in October; expected to stay elevated in next few quarters Media Corp News | 2022-Nov-25
- Civil servants to receive 1.1-month year-end bonus; junior grade officers to get additional one-time payment MediaCorp NewsAsia | 2022-Nov-24
- Singapore October core inflation rises 5.1pct, less than forecast Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Nov-24
- Singapore projects GDP growth to ease in 2023 amid global slowdown Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Nov-24
- Singstat Press Release, 23 November 2022 Consumer Price Index For October 2022 Singapore Govt. News | 2022-Nov-24
- Press Release on Second Report of the Estimates Committee Singapore Govt. News | 2022-Nov-24
- Consumer Price Developments in October 2022 Singapore Govt. News | 2022-Nov-24
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Singapore Sources in our platform include:
MNS Credit Management Group Pvt Ltd
Channel News Asia - Mediacorp Pte Ltd
OCBC Investment Research Pte Ltd
Nandini Consultancy (S) Pte. Ltd
GRDS Reports Ltd.
Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd.
Mira Inform Private Ltd
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Euromonitor International Ltd.
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Trafigura Pte Ltd (Singapore) (Retail Trade) - (200,341,456)
- 2 Shell Eastern Trading (Pte) Ltd (Singapore) (Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services) - (137,867,280)
- 3 Temasek Holdings Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) (Finance and Insurance) - (107,100,000)
- 4 Apple South Asia Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) (Wholesale Trade) - (99,157,970)
- 5 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (89,090,359)
- 6 Vitol Asia Pte Ltd (Singapore) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (73,822,290)
- 7 Bp Singapore Pte. Limited (Singapore) (Wholesale Trade) - (62,819,478)
- 8 Cnooc Trading (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) (Manufacturing) - (58,830,181)
- 9 Exxonmobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) (Manufacturing) - (54,467,026)
- 10 Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (52,509,470)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 460,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - ASEAN Pharma and Healhcare Sector Report 2022 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-30Singapore - Movies & Entertainment, November 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-30Asia-Pacific - Movies & Entertainment, November 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-30
EMIS Insights - Food Security in Asia EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-01EMIS Insights - Digital Rupee EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-01Asia-Pacific - Games Software Retail, October 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-30
Asia-Pacific Mobile Advertising Growth Opportunities Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional | 2022-Nov-08Singapore - Aerospace & Defense, October 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-30Asia-Pacific - Aerospace & Defense, October 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-30
Singapore - Ice Cream, October 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-30Asia-Pacific - Ice Cream, October 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-30Singapore - Electricity Retailing, October 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Nov-30
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
OMRON LAUNCHES AUTOMATION CENTER SINGAPORE FOR LOGISTICS TO EMBODY INNOVATIVE-AUTOMATION CONCEPT PR Newswire - English | 2022-Dec-01SPEAKIN RAISES PRE-SERIES A ROUND, WELCOMES TOP TECH DOYEN AS INVESTOR PR Newswire - English | 2022-Dec-01CDNETWORKS' ZERO-TRUST SOLUTION: SPUR ENTERPRISE PRODUCTIVITY WITH MORE SECURITY AND LESS COMPLEXITY PR Newswire - English | 2022-Dec-01
DARWINBOX APPOINTS HR TECH SALES LEADER, ARUN DHAKA, TO ACCELERATE BUSINESS GROWTH IN APJ PR Newswire - English | 2022-Dec-01BIPO RECOGNISED AS A MAJOR CONTENDER IN EVEREST GROUP'S MULTI-COUNTRY PAYROLL (MCP) SOLUTIONS PEAK MATRIX® ASSESSMENT 2022 PR Newswire - English | 2022-Dec-01NFT PROJECT "CITY POP TOKYO" AND "GEMIE" ANNOUNCE NFT AUDITION "METAVERSE'S GOT TALENT" PR Newswire - English | 2022-Dec-01
2C2P AND PINE LABS TO EXPAND BUY NOW PAY LATER ACCEPTANCE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA PR Newswire - English | 2022-Dec-01NCH ASIA PACIFIC PUTS BACK THE FUN IN CSR ACTIVITIES WITH NCH PLOGGO PR Newswire - English | 2022-Dec-01CYCLONE ROBOTICS CONCLUDED "A DIGITAL FUTURE WITHOUT BORDERS, DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY WITH UNLIMITED PRODUCTIVITY" EVENT PR Newswire - English | 2022-Dec-01
Innovation charms in Singapore Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Dec-01Woman under investigation for allegedly protesting outside Chinese embassy Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Dec-01Singapore Airlines extends its India runway Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Dec-01
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis store
EMIS Insights - ASEAN Pharma and Healhcare Sector Report 2022 94 pages | 2022-Nov-30
EMIS Insights - Food Security in Asia 20 pages | 2022-Nov-01
EMIS Insights - Digital Rupee 16 pages | 2022-Nov-01
EMIS Insights - Singapore Construction Sector Report 2022-2023 63 pages | 2022-Oct-12
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is set to work together with Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba as part of its efforts to further capture China’s fast growing travel market. The collaboration will cover ticket sales, loyalty programmes, marketing initiatives,...Wed, 08/22/2018 - 08:28
As Singapore Air faces tough competition from Middle Eastern and budget carriers, it reported its first quarterly slump in two years. Net profit slumped 70% compared to the same period a year ago, with net income posted at just $46.8 million, reporte...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 16:32
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has approved the license of the country’s newest life insurer on Tuesday. Singapore Life now claims the distinction of being the first local insurer to be licensed since 1970. Identifying as a boutique l...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:12
With the presence of the right infrastructure and the right network of companies as a commodities trading hub for the energy sector, Singapore is starting to thrive as a precious metals trading hub. IE Singapore has been a stalwart promoter in e...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 14:39
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker