Real Estate & Construction
As well as sector reports we also provide coverage of hundreds of thousands of companies within the sector, detailing their financial performance, ownership and M&A activity wherever possible. EMIS has data on all of the key players involved in real estate & construction.
Our sector and company research is supplemented by the world’s largest collection of emerging markets news publications, ensuring our customers are constantly up-to-date with developments across their markets of interest.
- 2018 in Review: Construction Sector ZF - Ziarul Financiar in English | 2022-Jan-11
- Construction of Serbian pipeline section to begin in March Tanjug Daily News | 2021-Nov-18
- Build houses on resettlement landlots immediately, Kpg Bahagia Jaya folk told Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-17
- ADB to fund finance, infrastructure inclusiveness Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- Serbia: IPB begins construction of fifth logistics center in Simanovci M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-18
- `S'wak to take over cancelled infrastructure projects' Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-16
- Paraguay: Government ignores national production, says ceramics chamber M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-17
- China to establish comprehensive clinical evaluation system for drugs within 5 yrs China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-17
- Belt and Road Initiative boosts development in Serbia: PM China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-17
- New law of public bidding blocks companies in restructuring Valor Economico International | 2021-Nov-17
- Profile: China's pioneer in greenhouse vegetable farming China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Prophyl inaugurates HUF 700m lab and vaccine production facility MTVA - MTI Econews articles | 2021-Nov-18
- Mexico - New refinery construction to create 135 thousand jobs - Energy secretary EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2021-Nov-16
- Slovakia - Tender for Construction of R2 Kosice, Saca-Kosicke Olsany to begin this week EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2021-Nov-16
- Infrastructure failures raise safety concerns The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Worldwide to build RM1b WTE plant The Malaysian Reserve | 2021-Nov-16
- Bintulu-Tatau road totally cut off Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-17
- TENZA to reconstruct block exchangers in Temelín CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- China to improve charging infrastructure for NEVs China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Steam runs out for new home market after rally Shanghai Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- Bulgaria - Construction output rises by 1.8% y/y in October EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2021-Nov-17
- China builds railway arch bridge with world's longest span China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-18
- China and Brunei get down to business China Daily | 2021-Nov-17
- Construction of M0 section to be delayed Hungary AM daily news | 2021-Nov-16
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Real Estate & Construction that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Savills Property Services (Shanghai) Company Limited
CB Richard Ellis Budapest Research Kft.
Knight Frank India Pvt Ltd.
Cushman & Wakefield Indonesia
Jones Lang LaSalle
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Real Estate & ConstructionEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Real Estate & Construction companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 China State Construction Engineering Corporation Limited (中国建筑股份有限公司) (中国) (Construction) - (1,895,812,792)
- 2 China Railway Group Limited (中国中铁股份有限公司) (中国) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (1,073,388,484)
- 3 China Railway Construction Corporation Limited (中国铁建股份有限公司) (中国) (Construction) - (1,019,573,353)
- 4 China Communications Construction Company Limited (中国交通建设股份有限公司) (中国) (Construction) - (686,023,703)
- 5 CITIC Limited (中国中信股份有限公司) (香港) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (708,936,000)
- 6 Country Garden Holdings Company Limited (碧桂园控股有限公司) (香港) (Construction) - (630,207,193)
- 7 Metallurgical Corporation Of China Ltd (中国冶金科工股份有限公司) (中国) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (498,956,159)
- 8 China Vanke Co., Ltd. (万科企业股份有限公司) (中国) (Construction) - (459,415,866)
- 9 Power Construction Corporation Of China,Ltd (中国电力建设股份有限公司) (中国) (Construction) - (449,620,222)
- 10 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation JSC (الشركة السعودية للصناعات الأساسية - سابك) (サウジアラビア) (Construction) - (180,725,011)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Europe Roofing Tiles Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 95 pages | 2022-Jul-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsBrazil Industry Report - Civil Construction - June 2022 21 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | Tendencias Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Thailand Construction Sector Report 2021-2022 85 pages | 2022-Jun-14 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Malaysia Industry Research - Construction: The Dust Has Not Settled Yet; Stay 10 pages | 2022-Jun-08 | RHB - Industry ResearchEMIS Insights - Mexico Construction Sector Report 2022-2023 67 pages | 2022-Jun-06 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - China Construction Sector Report 2022 1st Quarter 61 pages | 2022-Jun-06 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Cement Industry in India 2022 Update 20 pages | 2022-Jun-02 | Netscribes Industry ReportsIndia - Infrastructure- Airport Update - May 2022 25 pages | 2022-Jul-01 | CART - Industry ReportsIndia- Infrastructure- Telecom Update - May 2022 24 pages | 2022-Jul-01 | CART - Industry Reports
Saudi Arabia Prefabricated Buildings Industry - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 189 pages | 2022-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsBrazil Industry Report - Civil Construction - May 2022 21 pages | 2022-May-24 | Tendencias Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - India Construction Sector Report 2022-2023 84 pages | 2022-May-16 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Implats contractor Triple M says Numsa not recognised, cannot bargain 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Business WeeklyNew mall project to create 450 jobs 3 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Business WeeklyBusiness - Wabag Gets Repeat Order Worth Rs 430 Cr From Ril For 53 Mld Desalination Plant At Jamnagar 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | PTI News
Price indexes of financial, trade sectors fall on Uzbek stock exchange 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Daily NewsTo attention of bidders for housing construction in Shusha - a tender declared 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Business NewsWhich highway will be paid in Azerbaijan? 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Business News
Ilham Aliyev allocated AZN 1.4 million for road construction 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Business NewsFM: Construction of first bridge connecting East Zangezur and Nakhchivan to begin soon 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Business NewsUzbekistan reveals bank loans allocated to economic sectors in 5M2022 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Daily News
The situation with lending in Azerbaijani banks 2 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Financial NewsBank DOM.RF is financing the construction of the largest residen... 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | AK&M News OnlineAzerbaijan allocates funds for construction of BakuShamakhiYevlakhAshagi Guzdek highway following presidential order (UPDATE) 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Daily News
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets