Albania

ARMO Sh.a.

An EMIS Company Report EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company USD 9.95 Industry: Crude Petroleum Extraction Available in: English Format: PDF Download Buy full report

What’s included?

This report extracts all available information about this company from EMIS' database of company information. The Table of Contents on the right indicates the categories of information that will be included in your report upon purchase.

Download a sample report

Company Tear Sheet (locked content will be provided in the purchased report)

Contact Information

Headquarters
Deshmoret e 4 Shkurtit Str., Sky Tower
Tirana; Tirana; Map
Postal Code: 1001

Tel: (+355 4) 222 16
Fax: (+355 4) 242 10

Email:
@armorefinery.com

Website:
http://www.armorefinery.com

Company Description
Albanian Refining and Marketing of Oil (also known as ARMO) was set up in 1999 as a 100% state-owned company.
In 2008, the consortium comprising US-based Refinery Associates of Texas and the Swiss-based Anika Enterprises and Mercuria Energy Group acquired 85% stake in ARMO at the amount of EUR 128.75 million.
March 2009, ARMO announced that it launched the production of high-quality diesel fuel Eurodisel.
ARMO owns 2 refineries, at Fier and Ballsh, a thermo power plant in Fier and a research center in Kucova.
In addition to the local market, ARMO supplies other Balkan countries such as Kosovo, Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro.
Heavy distillates products currently represent about 55% of the ARMO’s production, the other 45% are medium distillates.
ARMO is currently in the process of investing some USD 250 million aimed at improving its production capacity.
NAICS Industry Classification
Key Executives
Ownership Details

You’re in good company

EMIS company reports are used extensively by the world’s biggest companies, financial institutions, professional service companies and universities to assess businesses in emerging markets.

800,000+

company profiles

We have information on both public and private companies across 125 countries.

2,000+

clients

EMIS is the go-to information source on emerging market companies for the world’s most prestigious businesses.

Enterprise ACCESS

If you need regular and ongoing access to company information, you should consider a subscription to the full EMIS service.

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service where that combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 125 emerging markets on a unique information platform.

REQUEST A DEMO
Contact us to learn more about our business solutions.
FOLLOW US
Sign up to our newsletter

Make sure you’re not the last to know by getting the latest insights on emerging markets straight to your inbox.