REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Bh Telecom d.d. (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Main Activities: Wired Telecommunications Carriers | Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
Full name: Bh Telecom d.d. Profile Updated: January 19, 2023
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2020 Available in: English Download a sample report

BH Telecom is a telecommunication services provider which operates mainly in Bosnia's Muslim-Croat federation which along with the Serb Republic makes up post-war Bosnia.
A 90%-stake of the company is owned by the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the remaining 10% are owned by privatization investment funds and small shareholders.
BH Telecom is a mobile and fixed line network operator and internet service provider (ISP) and offers a number of complementary services.
BH Telecom is traded at the Sarajevo stock exchange (SASE).
The company’s client base comprises over 1.5 million mobile clients, more than 550,000 fixed-line customers and 100,000 Internet services subscribers.

Headquarters
ul. Franca Lehara br. 7
Sarajevo - Center; Sarajevo; Postal Code: 71000

Contact Details: Purchase the Bh Telecom d.d. report to view the information.

Website: http://www.bhtelecom.ba

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Bh Telecom d.d. report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Bh Telecom d.d. report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Bh Telecom d.d. report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Bh Telecom d.d. report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
1992
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Management Board
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
90%
Subsidiaries
Bh Telecom D.D. Sarajevo Podruznica Telecom Centar Banja Luka
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Bh Telecom d.d. report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency BAM. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
-4.49%
Total operating revenue
-4.49%
Operating profit (EBIT)
3.47%
EBITDA
-9.08%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
-7.34%
Total assets
-2.3%
Total equity
0.45%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
0.91%
Net Profit Margin
-0.33%
Return on Equity (ROE)
-0.4%
Debt to Equity Ratio
-1.92%
Quick Ratio
1.6%
Cash Ratio
1.24%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?