REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

OZK Insurance AD (Bulgaria)

Main Activities: Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers
Full name: OZK Insurance AD Profile Updated: September 08, 2022
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2021 Available in: English Download a sample report

OZK Insurance AD, former Municipal Insurance Company, was set up in 1996 as a municipal firm. The general insurer obtained a local operational licence in June 1998. The company offers various insurance products, such as motor vehicle insurance, personal accident insurance, travel assistance insurance, property insurance, agricultural insurance. OZK Insurance AD is running over 60 branch offices throughout the country.
In early 2006, seven companies controlled by local businessman Hristo Kovachki acquired 20% of the municipal company, which were held by the insurers Allianz, Energia and Avesta Trade. The remaining 80% were held by Sofia municipality and four municipal companies. In 2007, Sofia Municipal Privatisation Agency announced that it will sell nearly 56% of the municipal insurer. In November 2008, LM Impex, controlled by Hristo Kovachki, acquired 65.55% stake of the company for BGN 9.6 million.

Headquarters
ul. Sveta Sofia 7, et. 5
Sofia; Sofia - city; Postal Code: 1301

Contact Details: Purchase the OZK Insurance AD report to view the information.

Website: http://www.ozk.bg

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the OZK Insurance AD report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the OZK Insurance AD report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the OZK Insurance AD report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the OZK Insurance AD report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
December 27, 1996
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Board of Directors
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Board of Directors
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Board of Directors
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
65.73%
Purchase this report to view the information.
9.32%
Purchase this report to view the information.
4.99%
Purchase this report to view the information.
4.8%
Purchase this report to view the information.
4.51%
Subsidiaries
OZOK Ins AD
57.35%
Atomenergoremont AD
8.51%
Port Flot-Burgas AD (Burgas)
5.63%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after OZK Insurance AD report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency BGN. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net insurance premium revenue
3.67%
Operating profit (EBIT)
-0.81%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
-0.81%
Total assets
1.93%
Investments
7.95%
Receivables
-1.23%
Total equity
17.91%
Return on Equity (ROE)
-3.07%
Loss Ratio
0.34%
Underwriting Expenses Ratio
-0.49%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?