REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Vinex-Slavyantsi AD (Bulgaria)

Main Activities: Wineries | Distilleries
Full name: Vinex-Slavyantsi AD Profile Updated: August 30, 2022
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2021 Available in: English Download a sample report

Bulgarian wine firm Vinex Slavyantsi, which is located in the Sungurlare valley, is involved in purchasing grapes and other fruit and in producing and bottling wine and brandy for the domestic market and abroad. Until 1990, the company operated as a part of DSO "Vinprom". In 1996 it was transformed firstly in Limited Liability company and then in joint stock company.
The winery operates five wine cellars for grape processing and vinification located at Slavyantsi, Sungurlare, Karnobat, Lozarevo and Chernitsa. These cellars process between 25,000 and 30,000 tonnes of grape annually. The company also has two plants for stabilisation and bottling of table and sparkling wines and one plant for production and bottling of Vermouths, grape and white brandies.
Vinex Slavyantsi bottles and sells about 20 million bottles annually and exports its production to England, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia Norway, the Netherlands, Japan, Lebanon, Russia and Georgia.
In May 1996, Bulgaria's Privatisation Agency sold 51% of the company to a management-employee buyout, Vinex Slavyantsi 95 AD, for USD 1.078 million. Under the deal, 30% of the price was paid in cash, while the remaining 70% were paid in government bonds. The buyer, which grouped over 230 employees, pledged to invest USD 620,000 in the winery over the next five years.

Headquarters
Slavyantsi village
Sungulare; Burgas; Postal Code: 8460

Contact Details: Purchase the Vinex-Slavyantsi AD report to view the information.

Website: http://www.vinexbg.com

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Vinex-Slavyantsi AD report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Vinex-Slavyantsi AD report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Vinex-Slavyantsi AD report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Vinex-Slavyantsi AD report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
April 29, 1996
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Board of Directors
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Board of Directors
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Board of Directors
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Board of Directors
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Board of Directors
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
97.91%
Purchase this report to view the information.
Purchase this report to view the information.
Purchase this report to view the information.
Purchase this report to view the information.
Subsidiaries
Ekobulpak
1.48%
Ekobulpak AD
1.48%
Sortoizpitvane-Sungurlare EOOD
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Vinex-Slavyantsi AD report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency BGN. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
-8.21%
Total operating revenue
12.84%
Operating profit (EBIT)
-46.6%
EBITDA
-13.79%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
-49.36%
Total assets
3.16%
Total equity
1.36%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
-2.3%
Net Profit Margin
-2.35%
Return on Equity (ROE)
-1.34%
Quick Ratio
-0.47%
Cash Ratio
-0.3%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?