Copeval S.A. was founded on November 13, 1956, thanks to a group of farmers in the area of Colchagua, mainly milk producers, who had the mission of organizing themselves in an institution to help them fulfill multiple needs related to their activity, such as the supply of inputs, technical assistance and marketing of its products. Today Copeval S.A. has become a leader in providing comprehensive supplies for the farmer, increasing the volume of its operations and expanding its territorial coverage, in order to gain efficiency for the benefit of its customers. Copeval S.A. today has a strong presence between the Region of Atacama and the Region of the Lakes, with branches in the cities of Copiapo, La Serena, Ovalle, Quillota, San Felipe, Melipilla, Buin, Rancagua, San Vicente, Rengo, San Fernando, Nancagua, Santa Cruz, Curico, Talca, Parral, Linares, San Carlos, Chillan, Los Angeles, Lautaro, Victoria, Temuco, Loncoche, Los Lagos, Osorno and Puerto Varas. Copeval S.A. Is an organization oriented to solve the problems faced by the farmer, concerned with collaborating in the improvement of the management of the agricultural enterprise and providing multiple support services to the activity. Copeval S.A. Is a solid company able to satisfy the most demanding needs of farmers. It has a permanent stock of more than 25,000 products divided into the main lines of Agrochemicals, Fertilizers, Seeds, Machinery, Spare Parts, Fuels, Lubricants, Veterinary, Animal Feed, Irrigation Technified, Agricultural Hardware and Services. It has a network of branches from Copiapó to Puerto Varas (27 branches), serving annually more than 30,000 customers
Manuel Rodríguez No. 1099
San Fernando; O'Higgins; Postal Code: 3070098
Contact Details: Purchase the Compania Agropecuaria Copeval S.A. report to view the information.
EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.Request a demo of the EMIS service
To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service