Nigeria

Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc

An EMIS Company Report EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company USD 29.95 Industry: Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing Available in: English Format: PDF Download Buy full report

What’s included?

This report extracts all available information about this company from EMIS' database of company information. The Table of Contents on the right indicates the categories of information that will be included in your report upon purchase.

Download a sample report

Company Tear Sheet (locked content will be provided in the purchased report)

Contact Information

Legal Address
Nahco Aviance House,Murtala Muhammed International Airport,Ikeja
Lagos; Lagos; Map

Tel: +234-1-774,+234-1-774

Email:
@nahcoaviance.com

Website:
http://www.nahcoaviance.com

Company Description
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company PLC (nahco aviance) is a fully privatized public concern owned by over 80,000 individual shareholders, three foreign airlines and Rosehill Group Nigeria Limited. Although Nigerian Aviation Handling Company PLC (Nahco Aviance) was incorporated as a Limited Liability company on December 6th 1979 under the Nigerian Enterprise Promotion Decree, it actually started operations in April 1979 with the commissioning of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos. The Federal Government through Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) was vested with 60% equity holding while four foreign airlines namely; Air France, British Airways, Sabena and Lufthansa shared the remaining 40% in various ratios.
NAICS Industry Classification
Basic Information
Key Executives
Ownership Details
Key Financial Highlights
Financial Performance Charts

EMIS Credit Analytics

EMIS Benchmark Score

You’re in good company

EMIS company reports are used extensively by the world’s biggest companies, financial institutions, professional service companies and universities to assess businesses in emerging markets.

800,000+

company profiles

We have information on both public and private companies across 125 countries.

2,000+

clients

EMIS is the go-to information source on emerging market companies for the world’s most prestigious businesses.

Enterprise ACCESS

If you need regular and ongoing access to company information, you should consider a subscription to the full EMIS service.

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service where that combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 125 emerging markets on a unique information platform.

REQUEST A DEMO
Contact us to learn more about our business solutions.
FOLLOW US
Sign up to our newsletter

Make sure you’re not the last to know by getting the latest insights on emerging markets straight to your inbox.