REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Fca Poland S.A. (Poland)

Main Activities: Automobile Dealers | Automobile and Light Duty Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
Full name: Fca Poland S.A. Profile Updated: January 26, 2021
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2020 Available in: English & Polish Download a sample report

Fiat is one of the leading foreign investors in the Polish market and one of the largest exporters. In 2010 the value of exports amounted to 16.2 billion against total revenue of 25.2 billion PLN. In nineteen of the Fiat Polish companies (17 belonging to the Fiat Group SpA and two of them belong to Fiat Industrial Group), together with three joint ventures, operates a total of 14,000 people, of which 90% in the production of cars, diesel engines, automotive components (including lights, exhaust systems and suspensions), production equipment, cast iron, and agricultural machinery. The remaining 10% of workers are employed in the tertiary sector, focusing its activities primarily on companies of the Fiat Group and the Fiat Industrial, developing relationships with clients and suppliers.

Headquarters
Ul. Grazynskiego 141
Bielsko-Biala; Slaskie; Postal Code: 43-300

Contact Details: Purchase the Fca Poland S.A. report to view the information.

Website: http://www.fcagroup.pl

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Fca Poland S.A. report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Fca Poland S.A. report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Fca Poland S.A. report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Fca Poland S.A. report to view the information.
Ratings:
Purchase the Fca Poland S.A. report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
June 13, 2001
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
President
Purchase this report to view the information.
Management Board Member
Purchase this report to view the information.
Management Board Member
Purchase this report to view the information.
Management Board Member
Purchase this report to view the information.
Management Board Member
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
100%
Subsidiaries
Fca Group Purchasing Poland Sp. z o.o.
100%
Gestin Polska Sp. z o.o.
100%
Sirio Polska Sp. z o.o.
100%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Fca Poland S.A. report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency PLN. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
-19.63%
Total operating revenue
-19.63%
Operating profit (EBIT)
-97.87%
EBITDA
-30.81%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
N/A
Total assets
0.49%
Total equity
-6.41%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
-2.13%
Net Profit Margin
N/A
Return on Equity (ROE)
N/A
Quick Ratio
-0.07%
Cash Ratio
0.06%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?