REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Socar Petroleum SA (Romania)

Main Activities: Gasoline Stations with Convenience Stores
Full name: Socar Petroleum SA Profile Updated: May 22, 2020
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2018 Available in: English & Romanian Download a sample report

SOCAR Romania is the representative of the oil and natural gas company owned by the state of Azerbaijan, one of the best ranked oil companies in the world. Romania is linked at this point to Azerbaijan and SOCAR through two major energy projects: Nabucco and AGRI, designed to reduce the Romanian dependency towards the import of natural gas from Russia. SOCAR Petroleum S.A. is a joint stock company, with mixt romanian-azeri capital, and it is part of the international group of SOCAR. SOCAR Petroleum, the ex-Romtranspetrol, owns today a network of 13 gas stations in Iasi, Botosani, Suceava and Neamt counties, being one of the most important players in the fuel distributing market from north-eastern Romania. The main business, which has constantly accounted for over 90% of the turnover, is the retail sale of petroleum products through petrol stations. The remaining 10% represent auto transport services with 20 own tankers and rental income from property (property situated in the towns of Botosani and Vatra Dornei).

Headquarters
Strada Pechea Nr. 32-36
Bucharest; Bucharest; Postal Code: 013982

Contact Details: Purchase the Socar Petroleum SA report to view the information.

Website: http://www.socarpetroleum.ro

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Socar Petroleum SA report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Socar Petroleum SA report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Socar Petroleum SA report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
November 22, 2012
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
General Manager
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrator
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrator
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
65.2485%
Purchase this report to view the information.
34.7515%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Socar Petroleum SA report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency RON. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
-20.44%
Total operating revenue
-20.39%
Operating profit (EBIT)
N/A
EBITDA
-69.45%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
N/A
Total assets
20.87%
Total equity
0.09%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
N/A
Net Profit Margin
N/A
Return on Equity (ROE)
N/A
Quick Ratio
-1%
Cash Ratio
-0.05%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?