REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Societatea De Transfer De Fonduri Si Decontari Transfond SA (Romania)

Main Activities: Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and Clearinghouse Activities
Full name: Societatea De Transfer De Fonduri Si Decontari Transfond SA Profile Updated: July 01, 2021
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2020 Available in: English Download a sample report

STFD – TRANSFOND SA is a privately owned company, set up by the domestic banking community on July 21, 2000, whose shareholders are the National Bank of Romania that owns 33.33% of the share capital, and 24 commercial banks, that own the remaining 66.67%. The main activity is to supply domestic-currency cashless payment clearing and settlement services to the credit institutions, National Bank of Romania, the State Treasury and other financial institutions (the Bucharest Stock Exchange, CreditCoop – head office).

Headquarters
Bulevardul Ficusului Nr. 1
Bucharest; Bucharest; Postal Code: 070000

Contact Details: Purchase the Societatea De Transfer De Fonduri Si Decontari Transfond SA report to view the information.

Website: http://www.transfond.ro

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Societatea De Transfer De Fonduri Si Decontari Transfond SA report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Societatea De Transfer De Fonduri Si Decontari Transfond SA report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Societatea De Transfer De Fonduri Si Decontari Transfond SA report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Societatea De Transfer De Fonduri Si Decontari Transfond SA report to view the information.
Ratings:
Purchase the Societatea De Transfer De Fonduri Si Decontari Transfond SA report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
July 21, 2000
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrator
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrator
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrator
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
33.33%
Purchase this report to view the information.
9.55%
Purchase this report to view the information.
8.04%
Purchase this report to view the information.
5.69%
Purchase this report to view the information.
3.5%
Subsidiaries
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Societatea De Transfer De Fonduri Si Decontari Transfond SA report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency RON. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
12.95%
Total operating revenue
12.97%
Operating profit (EBIT)
17.47%
EBITDA
18.64%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
17.32%
Total assets
8.25%
Total equity
6.64%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
1.53%
Net Profit Margin
1.28%
Return on Equity (ROE)
3.84%
Quick Ratio
1.64%
Cash Ratio
1.23%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?