REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Alcoholes del Uruguay S.A. (Montevideo) (Uruguay)

Main Activities: Sugar and Confectionery Product Manufacturing | Petroleum Refineries | Biomass Electric Power Generation
Secondary Activities: Animal Food Manufacturing
Full name: Alcoholes del Uruguay S.A. Profile Updated: January 28, 2020
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2018 Available in: English & Spanish Download a sample report

ALUR, as a sustainable agroindustrial company, has a great economic and social impact through the production of Bio-diesel, Bio-ethanol, Animal food, Energy and Sugar. It forms part of the ANCAP Group and started operations in 2006. The latter controls 91% of the company while the rest 9% is owned by Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA). Today it has five agroindustrial complexes located in Montevideo, Paysandu and Artigas. In 2006, when ALUR undertakes the activity of the sugar producer CALNU in Bella Union it was only a company that produced sugar cane in order to favricate sugar for personal consumption. Since then it started to increase its production and created new product lines. Nowadays it has four plants located in Montevideo, Paysandu and Artigas. More than 4,000 people work for the company both directly and indirectly. Currently, ALUR processes more than eight raw materials, from cereal and oleaginous crops, biomass to recycled oil and animal fat in order to produce at least 12 distinct products such as bio-diesel, bio-ethanol, protein flour (animal nutrition), electric energy, glycerin and sugar. Its production was worth 26 million US dollars in 2009 to reach 250 million US dollars in 2015

Headquarters
Rincon 477, Piso 6
Montevideo; Montevideo; Postal Code: 11800

Contact Details: Purchase the Alcoholes del Uruguay S.A. (Montevideo) report to view the information.

Website: http://www.fanapel.com.uy

Basic Information
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Alcoholes del Uruguay S.A. (Montevideo) report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
2006
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director
Purchase this report to view the information.
Director
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
93.72%
Subsidiaries
CALNU
100%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Alcoholes del Uruguay S.A. (Montevideo) report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency UYU. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
6.54%
Total operating revenue
6.54%
Operating profit (EBIT)
270.21%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
N/A
Total assets
6.51%
Total equity
22.19%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
4.65%
Net Profit Margin
N/A
Return on Equity (ROE)
N/A
Debt to Equity Ratio
-29.64%
Quick Ratio
0.75%
Cash Ratio
0.28%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?