REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin (Serbia)

Main Activities: Water Supply and Irrigation Systems
Full name: J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin Profile Updated: September 28, 2021
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2020 Available in: English Download a sample report

J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin is an enterprise in Serbia, with the main office in Zrenjanin. The enterprise currently operates in the Water Supply and Irrigation Systems sector. The enterprise was incorporated on December 15, 1989. It currently has a total number of 253 (2020) employees. The latest financial highlights indicate a net sales revenue increase of 3.28% in 2020. A negative growth of 2.59% was recorded in its total assets. In 2020, J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin’s net profit margin decreased by 5.88%.

Headquarters
Petefijeva 3
Zrenjanin; Central Banat; Postal Code: 23000

Contact Details: Purchase the J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin report to view the information.

Website: http://www.vikzr.rs

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin report to view the information.
Ratings:
Purchase the J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
December 15, 1989
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Acting Director
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
100%
Subsidiaries
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after J.P. Vodovod I Kanalizacija Jp, Zrenjanin report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency RSD. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
3.28%
Total operating revenue
4.23%
Operating profit (EBIT)
N/A
EBITDA
-58.45%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
-102.71%
Total assets
-2.59%
Total equity
-10.53%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
N/A
Net Profit Margin
-5.88%
Return on Equity (ROE)
-6.84%
Debt to Equity Ratio
-1.82%
Quick Ratio
-0.01%
Cash Ratio
-0.01%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?