Emerging Europe M&A Report
An EMIS Insights M&A Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2020
Available in: English
Emerging Europe M&A activity continued its decline in Q2 2020, with many deals put on hold or scrapped entirely amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. A few large deals helped the Turkish M&A scene post a good quarter value-wise, but overall across the region both volume and value decreased significantly.
Regoinal M&A deal volume fell 19% y/y to 825 deals, while value was down 42.5% to a total of EUR 24.8bn.
This report provides an in-depth overview of the M&A deal activity in 25 emerging countries across Europe, with a particular focus on Russia, Poland, Romania and Turkey. Our reports are presented in a consistent format from quarter to quarter, enabling users to analyse and compare data, and follow the latest developments in M&A.
What this report enables you to do:
- Follow overall mergers and acquisitions trends across the region and in key countries Poland, Romania, Russia and Turkey
- See what major deals were announced and who was involved
- Identify the hottest industries and the top foreign investors
- Observe how valuations changed from quarter to quarter
- View Private Equity activity and the top entries and exits
- See which companies debuted on the stock market
- Find out who the busiest M&A advisors were
See below for a complete table of report contents: