Emerging Europe M&A Report
An EMIS Insights M&A Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2021
Available in: English
After the strong start of the year for Emerging Europe M&A, activity dipped in the second quarter. Still, for the first six months of 2021 the y-o-y increase in deal flow was nearly 10% (950 deals), and the total value of M&A surged 51% to EUR 40bn on the back of many big deals.
The merger of assets between major petrochemical companies Sibur and TAIF (April 2021), estimated at EUR 3.3bn, was the biggest deal for the region during H1.
This report provides an in-depth overview of the M&A deal activity in 25 emerging countries across Europe, with a particular focus on Russia, Poland, Romania and Turkey. Our reports are presented in a consistent format from quarter to quarter, enabling users to analyse and compare data, and follow the latest developments in M&A.
What this report enables you to do:
- Follow overall mergers and acquisitions trends across the region and in key countries Russia, Poland, Romania and Turkey
- See what major deals were announced and who was involved
- Identify the hottest industries and the top foreign investors
- Observe how valuations changed from quarter to quarter
- View Private Equity activity and the top entries and exits
- See which companies debuted on the stock market
- Find out who the busiest M&A advisors were
See below for a complete table of report contents: