Emerging Europe M&A Report
An EMIS Insights M&A Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2020
Available in: English
Emerging Europe M&A activity kept slipping, hitting 400 deals for EUR 5.9bn in total during Q3 – down by 20% and 47%, respectively, compared to the same quarter of last year.
Few large deals were announce over the summer, save for PLAY Communications in Poland (EUR 897nn), and thus the Top 20 remained virtually unchanged.
Overall for the first nine month, deals in Emerging Europe were 1,254 (18% down y/y) worth a total of EUR 30.7bn (43% down y/y).
This report provides an in-depth overview of the M&A deal activity in 25 emerging countries across Europe, with a particular focus on Russia, Poland, Romania and Turkey. Our reports are presented in a consistent format from quarter to quarter, enabling users to analyse and compare data, and follow the latest developments in M&A.
What this report enables you to do:
- Follow overall mergers and acquisitions trends across the region and in key countries Poland, Romania, Russia and Turkey
- See what major deals were announced and who was involved
- Identify the hottest industries and the top foreign investors
- Observe how valuations changed from quarter to quarter
- View Private Equity activity and the top entries and exits
- See which companies debuted on the stock market
- Find out who the busiest M&A advisors were
See below for a complete table of report contents: