Argentina Construction and Real Estate Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2017
Available in: English
Construction is one of the main economic sectors of Argentina, accounting for 4.7% of the country’s GDP, 1.4% of total FDI inflows and 5.9% of formal employment in 2015. However, even this considerably underestimates the social importance of the sector, as construction activity features high rates of informal employment, estimated at around 70%. After a relatively poor performance over 2011-2015,the construction sector is seen as one of the main drivers of the expected recovery of the Argentine economy in 2017.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction and real estate sector for Argentina. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction and real estate sector in Argentina
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Argentina
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Argentina
- Ascertain Argentina’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Argentina
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering) and the property market dynamics (e.g. vacancy rates, new leases and new projects).
See below for a complete table of report contents: