Latin America Agriculture Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
Latin America is a leading player in the global agriculture value chain, with the countries in the region ranking among the top ten global producers and exporters across various product groups such as cereals, oilseeds, coffee, fruits, meat and milk. Therefore, it is no surprise that the primary industry is among the main drivers of the local economy, accounting for an average of 5.9% of GDP of the five largest countries in the region in 2020 – Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina and Latin America – and for a stunning 24.3% of their total export value in 2019, according to the latest available data from UN Comtrade.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the agriculture sector for Latin America. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the agriculture sector in Latin America
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Latin America
- Gain insight into land and climate issues
- Ascertain Latin America’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Latin America
- Build a clear picture of trends, production and consumption for specific sub-sectors (e.g. grains, vegetables and livestock farming).
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: email@example.com