Latin America Oil and Gas Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2017
Available in: English
Latin America and the Caribbean – one of the most endowed regions in natural resources on a global scale, has prominent positions in the oil and gas industry. In 2015, the region held about 20% and 4.2% of world’s proven reserves of oil and natural gas, respectively. In addition, the geological potential of some of the major countries in the region, such as Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela, remains largely underexplored, suggesting ample opportunities for exploration and production ofhydrocarbons.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Latin America. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Latin America
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Latin America
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Latin America’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Latin America
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: