Brazil Food and Beverage Sector Report 2018/2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2018
Available in: English
The food and beverage industry is Brazil’s largest manufacturing sector, accounting for about a quarter of its value added and for 3% of the country’s GDP in 2017, according to ABIA, the Brazilian Association of Food Industries. In addition, the sector was responsible for 15.1% of national exports, 4.7% of total FDI equity capital inflow and 4.3% of formal employment in the country in 2017. Brazil has a leading position in the global food and beverage industry, ending 2017 as the second largest global chicken and beef meat producer and one of the largest exporters, and the dominant orange juice producer and supplier. Meat and meat products is the main segment of the food and beverage sector, with a 21.4% share in sectoral net revenues and 45.9% of its exports in 2017.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for Brazil. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in Brazil
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Brazil
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Brazil
- Ascertain Brazil’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Brazil
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: